R-Drive Image 6.1 Build 6107 Keygen Latest Version Download
R-Drive Image is really a potent utility supplying disk image files creation for backup or duplication purposes. A disk image file provides the exact, byte-by-byte copy of the hard disk, partition or logical disk and could be produced with assorted compression levels quickly without having to stop windows OS and for that reason without interrupting your company.
These drive image files may then be stored in a number of places, including various removable media for example CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
R-Drive Image restores the pictures around the original disks, on every other partitions or perhaps on the hard drive’s free space quickly. To revive system along with other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched towards the pseudo-graphic mode from windows or bootable version produced through the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
Using R-Drive Image, you are able to completely and quickly reinstate your system after heavy loss of data brought on by an operating-system crash, virus attack or hardware failure. You may also use R-Drive Image for mass system deployment when you really need to put together many identical computers. Quite simply, you are able to by hand setup one system only, create a picture from the system, after which deploy it on other computers, saving your time and effort and charges. If you want to restore only certain files from the disk image, you are able to connect that image like a virtual disk and duplicate individuals files from the disk image using windows Explorer or other file utility.
R-Drive Image is among the best backup and disaster recovery methods to prevent losing your computer data following a fatal system failure.
- An easy wizard interface – no in-depth computer management techniques are needed.
- On-the-fly actions: Image files are produced on-the-fly, you don’t need to stop and restart windows. Other disk writes are kept in a cache before the image is produced. Data from image files are restored on-the-fly too, except on the system partition. Data somewhere partition could be restored either by restarting R-Drive Image in the pseudo-graphic mode from windows, or by utilizing specifically produced startup disks.
- Image files compression. Image files could be compressed in order to save free space for storage.
- Removable media support. Image files could be stored on removable media.
- Startup version. A startup version may be used to image / restore / copy partitions locked through the OS. The pc could be re-began in to the startup version either from windows, or from your exterior USB device, a CD/DVD disk, or 6 floppies. The startup version may use whether graphic interface, or perhaps a pseudo-graphic mode, when the graphic card is not supported.
- USB 2. and three. support within the startup version. With hard disk drives prices constantly going lower, an exterior IDE-USB 2. or 3. Hard disk drive situation by having an appropriate hard disk is a perfect (fast and reliable) solution for storing backup files for system along with other partitions that may be restored only within the startup version. Don’t use numerous hard to rely on CD dvds and slow CD/DVD recorders anymore. Remember: using the incremental backup, this hard disk isn’t to become too big.
- It support within the startup version. R-Drive Image startup version supports disk image file creation and restoration within the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- Extended Listing of the supported devices within the startup version. Their email list of hardware based on R-Drive Image startup versions continues to be extended. See The LIST
- A picture file could be connected like a read-only virtual disk. Such disk could be browsed through and files/folders are available and copied.
- Individual folders and files restoration. Individual files and floders instead of entire disk could be restored either throughout the restoring action or from the image file connected like a virtual disk.
- Image files splitting. Drive images could be split up into several files to suit a storage medium.
- Image Protection. Disk image files could be password-protected and contain comments.
- New partition creation. Data from the disk image could be restored on the free (unpartitioned) space on anywhere on the hard disk. How big the restored partition could be altered.
- Partition substitute. Data from the disk image could be restored on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data with that free space.
- Disk to Disk copy. A whole disk could be directly copied on a different one.
- Image files verification. You might see if your image files are great before you decide to store them or restore data from their store.
- Scheduler. A period for disk image creation might be scheduled and also the process could be run in unwatched mode.
- Script creation for frequent or unwatched actions. Such scripts for creating a picture file and appending data for an existing image file are produced in the R-Drive Image interface exactly the same way the particular action is conducted. Scripts are performed from the command line and the like command could be incorporated to the command file.
- Action Report. When disk image is effectively produced or even the action fails the report could be instantly sent over e-mail or perhaps an exterior application could be launched.
- Support for that ReFS file system (Resilient File System), a brand new local file system Microsoft features in the windows 2012 Server. All disk actions are supported, except partition resizing.
- Full support for that GPT partitioning layout. R-Drive Image can make GPT disks, re-size them, and alter their partition layout during copy/restore operations.